May 2, 2007

Game Switch

I just came back from a basketball game here in our subdivision. During that game a recent conversation with my friend pop out of my mind. This friend of mine who used to be my server-mate in pRO(Philippine Ragnarok Online) is keep on telling me that i should switch to another game because ragnarok is already "Laos". Sure ragnarok is a 4 year old game. Yeah, there are other better looking games. And yes pRO is filled with AI. What the hell, i love the game and i vowed to myself that i would still play ro until the time LU! just shut down pRO. I've been playing it for 4 years already and my passion for the game is still there. I met nice friends thru the game. I have a great guild and guildmates. So why would i abandon the game? is it because it's already "laos". gimme a good reason to quit this game and ill quit alright?

Here's a pic of my avatars in RO from odin server soon to be Tyr

2 comments:

GM Tristan said...

Thanks for putting me in your blog roll. Good luck to your blog and seeya in the server merge

Rok On!

/no1

Mark Tupong said...

No prob GM Tristan /heh